8.15.2010

Work pics

This picture was taken several weeks ago.......but it was one of the most exciting days for BHI (Behavioral Health Institute) - the day we got our licensing approved by the State inspector! Few of us got there at 7 AM to do a walk-through before she came. It reminded me of the 5 Ps...PPPPP ( Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance). We worked hard and did out part. Hence, when the inspection came, we breezed through it. :)
One of the doctors in the Psychology dept left us....and we did a mini farewell party for him.
It's crazy to say this but I really look forward to going to work! I am a firm believer of loving what you do.

Kids out there who have yet to find out your life's calling, I hope that you will have peace in your decisions and find something that you will want to do for the rest of your lives.

I am lucky to have found it early.

 It is the heart that matters the most. :)

1 comment:

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

I know what you mean about finding your life's calling. I found mine and have never regretted it. Enjoyed your blog.

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.