11.21.2006

strawberry muffins

I LOVE strawberries!! Strawberries in anything taste good. :::))))
I've been wanting to make strawberry muffins but strawberries were not in season. However, strawberries were on sale and plentiful last week so here they are!
I like the texture of these muffins but I think the strawberry flavor can be stronger. Next time, I'll add more fresh strawberries and strawberry extract...
o_0

Ingredients:
2 eggs
1/2 C oil
3/4 Cup sugar
1 C sliced strawberries
2 Cups flour
1/2 t cinammon
1t Baking powder
1/2 tsp soda
1/2 t nutmeg
1/2 t salt
3/4 c pecans
1t strawberry extract
1/2 cup mini chocolate chip

Enjoy, peace, love, and God bless! *_^

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.