3.11.2011

Chinese Veggie Burger

What I had for dinner:

I don't bother to post up simple things that I eat.:) But sometimes it is the simple things that matter in life..... :)

Ingredients: Chinese burger bun ( that can be bought from any Asian market), peanut powder (opt.), cilantro, veggie ham, lettuce, hoisin sauce, chili (Tomato would give a nice color and texture but I didn't have it in my fridge. )

Steam the Chinese burger bun over high heat for 5 minutes, or wrap it in a moist paper towel and microwave for 1 minute. Microwave the sliced veggie ham for 2 minutes. Wrap veggie ham slice, lettuce, cilantro, hoisin sauce, chili, and sprinkle peanut powder. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.