11.28.2006

Nuts over white chocolate

nuts over white chocolate

It was supposed tobe called "Nutty Cheese Cake" but when I told Clay that it has nuts and white chocolate, he said, " nuts over white chocolate" LOL. Well, it's another cakey recipe that needs some modification. I think its a little dry and not as moist as I expected.

Ingredients:
Self-raising four 120g
cheese 80g, grated
Almonds and walnuts, 80g
choco rice, 80g
sugar, 80g
soda powder, 1/2 tsp
egg, 2
butter, 120g

Method:
1. Sift self-raising flour and soda together
2. Cream butter and sugar till light. Add in eg and continue to beat until even.Remove mixer.
3. Fold in (1), almonds, walnuts, choco rice and mix well. Lastly, add in grated cheese and mix well. Pour into baking cup. Bake for 20 mins at 180C.

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.