10.21.2010

LLBN Chinese Cooking Show Episode 6 to 12

Today marks the end of our 12 episodes of cooking show with Esther Choo! :)
Here's a picture with the director, Cheri :)
More pictures of Esther and I with the food. We took a picture after each recording.
The picture above shows the last episode where we made Lettuce wrap, and Mushroom Pancake :)

In this show, we made Kimchi, and Kimchi Tofu soup! It is really interesting that she puts apple in the kimchi. It taste really good, and ahh...natural. :)

7 layer Haystacks :)
Thai Vermicelli Salad, and Cantaloupe Salad.
Refreshing salads that can be made easily for a large crowd.
Cold Sesame Noodle and Vege Duck...Cool to see how it's made. The technique of rolling cannot be taught in books. You will have to watch it on www.llbn.tv, Chinese channel.
Lotus Leaf Rice and Cold Sesame Noodle. Love it..especially the Glutinous rice in lotus leaf!
Lotus leaf that is washed, and cut. Need to soak in cold, hot, followed by cold water...
Second last episode, we made Vegetarian Fish and Thai Green Curry. Vege fish looks gourmet but it is actually easy to make. :)

Picture with the crew who work hard behind the scenes! :)
I am really excited to make these recipes that Esther Choo shared, especially the Rice wrapped in Lotus leaf. It is a blessing to be able to be a part of this program and hope to do more in the future. I can't thank God enough for the way He has led me, and the simple fact that I am doing what I love. I am still learning on how I can improve and this is the first step. :) Praise God from whom all blessings flow..and to God be the glory! :)

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.