6.03.2007

graduation cup caps

Congratulations Clay & Ryan! ^__^

~These cup- caps resemble hats with tassels.~

I made these cupcakes for their party @ the park and guess what happened when I brought the cupcakes there? The hats started to slip off because the whipped cream couldn't stand the heat! =( If I do make them again, it'd have to be in a house-setting.

~Up-side down devil's fudge chocolate and almond flavored yellow cupcakes topped with freshly whipped cream and chocolate coated graham crackers to make a "cap". Attach fruit snacks and M&M to complete the look~Finally, these words were written with white chocolate on the caps~

CLAY

2007

RYAN

Clay was a strong anchor and unwavering co-leader for me when I was the Y&YA director. I'll always remember the long discussions and brain-storming sessions we had. He compliments me with his melancholic personality. ;p Thanks Clay and it's nice to have a lil' brother with whom I can 'punch' and still laugh about it! lol. ^___*
Food for thought:" Real friendship involves loyalty. "A true friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need." Proverbs 17:17.

It was Persis birthday and to kill two birds with one stone, I made extra cupcakes whilst making Clay & Ryans'. However, I added caramel and mint chocolate in the middle of the batter for hers. For decoration, I topped it with fresh berries or multi-colored mint white chocolate chips. Hope she had a good surprised!! ^__^

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.