7.02.2009

Student's test recipes

Dietitian Student, T, is rotating with me this whole summer. I am excited to have her because unlike other students, she is a Chef with a culinary background working on her masters in Public Health Nutrition. She has been testing recipes, analyzing them and modifying it so as to fit it into the cardiac wellness guideline. So far, the food she has made made were simple but delicious!

Here are some pictures of what she made today. (These pictures were taken from my iphone...)

Same hummus used for sandwich and Vegetable dip.

Grilled Salmon's "fishy" taste is mellowed with the cucumber yogurt dill sauce.

This low-fat applesauce brownie is moist. Definitely a keeper-recipe.

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.