2.26.2008

Pictures

from a catering event (for 250 people) that we did today...
The Eating Disorder Awareness Fair

Brownies...



Vegetable platter

Cheese and crackers platter

I've been tagged by AK to do a meme... The topic is - Five facts about myself.
The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Five facts about myself:
1. I started this blog after being inspired by several food bloggers. I thought that it would be a good memory lane for me and my love- food.
2. It was a drastic change in career when I switched from pre-medicine major to Dietetics. The rest is history and I know that Cherry and Food is synonomous. (My parents gave me a good start in life the day I was borned when they named me Cherry. They think that Cherry is sweet, delicious, expensive, rare, gourmet...and they love eating cherries!)
3. I love watching Food Network- my ultimate TV station.
4. It is impossible to associate good health with unhealthy bad food. I have to admit that I have a weak spot for desserts but I follow a healthy regime. One of which is drinking the Monavie juice everyday ( It is a blend of 19 fruits, including Acai berry. Oprah named Acai berry as the world's #1 superfood.)
5. I would love to learn the secrets of baking and cooking from master chefs...

The bloggers I would like to tag:
Su- The Journal of a girl who loves to cook
Elizabeth- Kuddle the Choice
Lily Wai
Aunty Yochana
she bakes & she cooks

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.