4.24.2010

Healthy People 2010 & Pictures

Catering for Employee forum at BMC...
Some pictures...

To make, purchase a cone-shaped foam and use toothpicks to stick the cut fruits into the foam.
The "palm tree" effect with the leaves on the top came from a "fake" plant that we took apart...




Healthy People 2010 was awesome!!! :)
For all the videos and lecture outlines, check out : http://www.healthypeopleconference.org/.
I really enjoyed Dr. DEAN ORNISH's presentation!
One pointer he shared was:
"I" = "I"LLNESS
"WE" = "WE"LLNESS
To have optimal health and wellness, WE need to be in a community where we can be connected with others. We are created to be loved -and love.
Illness results when "I" comes into place, and neglect the importance of others.

Here is one of my favorite pictures over the Lunar new year...

God bless!

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.