3.28.2012

Greetings from Singapore & HBD Darlene!

It's been three years since I last came back to Singapore. Many changes. New sights. Fun happenings. This last-minute trip is almost ending but I am glad that I got the chance to come back home for couple weeks. It is so nice to catch up with family, friends and grandmas. Of course can't forgot the yummy local foods! I will post more pictures of my trip but I just wanted to dedicate this post to my lovely sister Darlene.
It was her birthday yesterday and I am glad that I got to be back for her birthday.  
We all love you...and God loves you too! May this year be better and richer with lovely promises from our Heavenly Father. You deserve the best. Gan batte! Love you!

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.