4.25.2010

Travels...

After uploading several posts tonight, I thought I should post up some pictures of what I had done the past several months....
These are my memories but I know that this is public website where anyone can view it. I have to admit that I am a very private person...and sometimes I wonder if I should share more about my life.
We went to the Bay Area, San Francisco/San Hose over the Lunar New year weekend...
 
Here's me preping for Roasted garlic potatoes..
Pancakes we made..
my buddies...
Joshua Tree Retreat....
@ Stephanie's Bridal Shower...
Hanging out with friends @ Roland Heights...Dim Sum & Ten Ren's Tea Station...
Rollarblading @ Newport Beach :)
With my bossom friend... can always count on her!:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Noi! :)

2 comments:

Term Papers said...

Such a nice post, it is really interesting,

Ginger Sanches said...

Some of your pictures seems to be editing services uk - edit-ing.services missed. I can't see some of them in the middle of the page.

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.