5.17.2008

Time flies...

When the weekend arrives, it'd dawn on me that another week has passed. (I can't believe it is already mid-May!) These short breaks allow me to pause the hustle, breathe a twist of fresh air and reflect on life. :) Restaurant-hunting is one of my favorite activity and here are some places for you to check out if you're around the LA area...
Malibu Yogurt & Ice Cream ~ Location: Malibu Colony Plaza- Pacific Coast Fwy @ Webb Way
A Garlic Restaurant~ The Stinking Rose!!!
we smell "garlic-ky" :p
Their famous garlic reslish: the waiter said that it is a blend of fresh garlic, cilantro, vinegar and oilve oil.

OOKA~ A fancy Japanese restaurant at Riverside Plaza...Happy Birthday!!! Yay, I'm a year wiser... ;p

Eating Bibimbap in a Food Court in Orange County...

and it is located beside Paris Baguette: 5307 Beach Blvd, #108, Buena Park, CA 90621. Paris Baguette is awesome, serving a wide variety of french and asian breads, and BINGSU! Their green tea, yogurt and red bean flavors look very tempting~ too bad we were in a rush and couldn't indulge in them. Next time... :p
~~~::~~~::~~~::~~~
With the extra whipped cream left from the Anniversary cake, K. made 3 types of cupcakes~
Caramel- chocolate swirl cupcake topped with heath crunch
Fresh strawberry vanilla cupcake
Lemon juice infused into freshly whipped cream on vanilla cupcakes.
~~~::~~~~::~~~~~~::~~~~~:~~
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

Thank God for all His promises! I'm blissfully basking in His love. :)

1 comment:

SugarHigh Maintenance said...

Hi where can I find the recipe for vanilla cupcake? Thank you!

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.