6.15.2007

Singapore!

(LUAU night)

I'm thrilled/over the moon to be in Singapore~ family+food+friends+shopping+ spa+facial+massage+!!!!
Didn't manage to say all my goodbyes to everyone at the Luau or graduations because I booked the ticket at the last minute....sorry guys..but I'll be back..... :)

Life is short and fragile. Hence, we should always treasure every single moment we have with our family and friends~ we'll never know when our last conversation with them will be.

As I mentioned earlier, this ticket was a super deal and it included 2 stop overs in HK +mileage. Since the first stopover was just several hours in HK, the first place I wanted to go was 许留山 Xu Liu Shan!!!
They have the BEST mango desserts- smoothies, ice cream, pudding, etc! The air stewardess was telling me about the new item- mango mochi. Of course I tried it and think that it's ingenious! The texture and taste of the outer layer resembles ondeh ondeh. In the middle of it was fresh mango. ( should I experiment with this recipe?)
mango-mango *slurp*
I always fly with Singapore airlines but this time, I had to go with Cathay since they have a better deal. Their food isn't as good and cannot be compared with SQ. Breakfast wasn't too bad though.

Anyways, I'll try to blog as much as possible...so check back for more of my food adventures! Stay healthy, eat well and live well! God bless everyone!
love, CZ :)

1 comment:

Cherry said...

Hello, I found your blog via a comment you left on a post about Tang Yuan on dianasdesserts.com.

I had to follow your blog link as my name is also Cherry, and I also love food and my dream job is to be an RD. I stopped short with culinary school, but still dream of becoming an RD.

Enjoy Singapore and all the tasty bites you can get!

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.