1.28.2007

Griffith observatory & UCR orchestra

It's bed time but the food from spaghetti factory's still digesting and hence, I decided to post up pics on this blog. We went to Griffith observatory and I'm utterly amazed at the story behind this place. It has been there for more than 70 years but recently re-opened its doors after 4 years of renovation. I hope you'll enjoy glimpses of this world famous observatory!! *yawn..zzzz**
griffin observatory
Griffin Ob 2 griffin ob 3
UCR orchestra with Camelia Voin, soprano. Ruth Charloff, conductor... great music! Feels *classy, right Jen? *wink*
concert @ UCR

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.