9.28.2006

Foods that friends made

In just one day, I have eaten several foods that friends made. Feel stuffed...but its a treat! Thanks! Nice. :)
Firstly, we have chapatti with vegetables. I interviewed them on how they make their chapattis from scratch.Check out the video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1N2QuOcPEE

Next is Jung's tofu pancakes....(I'm impressed,Jung!!)
Ingredients: silken tofu, 3 eggs, green onions, seasonings
How she made it: Mash tofu well. Add rest of the ingredients. Spoon onto oiled pan. Fry on each side for about 2 mins until brown.

Lastly, Wing and Alice's red bean, green tea cupcake or maybe its bread. :)

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the recipes posted are for my personal references and/or adapted from mentioned instructors or books. They/I reserve the rights to it. Please remember to cite your sources! Thank you.